Swapna in Google+ Circles

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Holi 2012 & Watch this Golgappa Eating Competition

Happy Holi to all of you, dear bloggers, who've made a colorful splash in the blogging world.  This year, I had so much fun playing Holi with my two friends, Juhi Mohan and Anubhuti Rao. To be honest, I've never had so much fun during Holi as much as I did this year. And yes, we painted our faces yellow! Believe it or not, I was even bestowed the Ms Rangeeli award in office during the Holi celebrations and got a gift hamper full of Holi goodies....! Wow, Holi 2012 rocked! 


For those of you who love eating golgappa, here's a sneak peak into the Golgappa Eating competition we had in office and you will know what I mean when I say that I had so much fun!






Once again, dear friends and bloggers, Happy Holi 2012! Wishing you all lots and lots of fun and happiness.



2 comments:

Harish said...

Wish you too a great Holi... Enjoy

Sujatha Sathya said...

what a fun contest that was!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

India is my Country & my Pride